My World 5

My first birthday.

Hi, my name is Joel and this is my little story of how I celebrated my first birthday.
My birthday was June 6th. That same year he turned 6 years old.

It all happened when we were having dinner and my mother surprised me that tomorrow for my birthday we were going to celebrate in a big way.

That same day my parents went shopping all day. Which seemed strange to me. But they told me to just go shopping for food. I did not give much importance. The next day, my parents woke me up with a cake and four more gifts.

That cake was very delicious. This was cream and chocolate, my favorite.
After eating the cake, he opened the presents. The first gift was a red bicycle. The second gift was a case to start the course with a lot of desire and the last gift was a mobile phone, with which I learned to make very good photographs.

Then my parents threw me a party with my best friends.
At that party we played all kinds of games and my friends also gave me gifts.

It was one of my best days.

Comentarios