My World 4

My first Christmas.

It all happened while we were at home with the whole family. Me, my mother, my father and my sister. All huddled in bed and watching TV. My parents told me that a certain Santa Clouse was going to come that night. And that hiva us to give a surprise. I was eager all night to see when he opened the door and I could see him. But none of this happened and I fell into a deep sleep. The next day I woke up in the middle of 10 very big gifts. I quickly went to call my sister to open them together and see what was inside them. I was finally playing with the toys they gave me. And so was my first Christmas.

Comentarios

  1. Joel, try to make your writing a bit longer and check them before handing them in...what is "hiva" supposed to mean? Check ideas about what My World is in the class blog...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is the explanation about what My World writings are about:

    MY-WORLD We want to read or listen to your opinion. Being critical with reality is key to your personal development. You may choose any idea, fact, event that is going on in the world or in your daily life to reflect on in. You will tag these posts as #my-world. You are expected to comment on 3 events in 4.ESO.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario