My World 3

My first motorcycle ride.

This summer my parents gave me an apra motorcycle that could go through the field at full speed, as long as I would wear protection all over my body. Some time ago I asked for a mountain bike, but they said it was still too small to have one. So I decided to wait until I turned 15, last week I fulfilled them. That's where they gave it to me. Do not take another day and I tried it. I felt a very good adrenaline. It was a feeling of being in a dream. I could travel so many km in seconds, it was a dream come true.
Until one day I made a speed excess and jumping down a ramp I fell headlong. That day I had to go to the hospital to go to the hospital to heal my wounds. It was the worst day of my life since I suffered a lot. Since the day I fell I have not picked up a motorcycle, since I have been afraid of them.
Thank God today I am without any serious injury, since at the time I rested a lot. One more experience for my memories.

Comentarios